Posted On Mar 04 2016
- 0518: A caller on Young Rd reported an apparent drunk driver speeding past his house several times. Police were advised.
- 1220: A caller reported being gestured at in a threatening way by another driver that she knew and was having a disagreement with. The caller was advised to contact the magistrate regarding the issue.
- 1720: A motorist reported her vehicle broke down on 2nd and is off the roadway and will be moved when able. Police were advised.
- 2157: A caller reported receiving weird text message on cell phone. She was advised to contact her service provider.
- Medical Calls: 4
- Canine Calls: 0
- Traffic Stops: 1 conducted by Haines Police on Main Street resulting in a verbal warning for a headlight out; 1 conducted by Haines Police on 3rd and Main Street resulting in a citation for no insurance.