Posted On May 25 2016
- 0740: Dispatch received a report of the entire planted flower arrangement at a business on Main St. had been tore out during the night. A HBPD officer was notified.
- 0830: A Haines resident reported a loose horse in the Raven Arena at the Southeast Fair Grounds. Dispatch contacted the owner who advised they have permission to utilize the grounds.
- 1050: A HBPD officer responded to Main St. for the report of a vehicle parked in a shuttle stop zone preventing usage, the vehicle was gone on arrival.
- 1130: A Haines resident reported vehicles parked in the permitted parking area at the PC Dock. An HBPD officer was advised.
- 1325: A resident of Piedad Rd. reported what was believed to be gun shots fired somewhere in the vicinity of their home. An HBPD officer was advised.
- 1140: A store owner in the Fort Seward reported theft of approximately $100. A HBPD officer interviewed the complainant.
- 1730: A report of a cow and calf moose near the Fort Seward area was received. A HBPD officer responded to the area and was unable to locate the moose.
- 1915: A HBPD officer investigated suspicious activity by a male staying at a hotel in the Haines area. No further action taken on the matter at this time.
- 2100: A 911 call was received by a male whose residence in Juneau was on fire. Dispatch contacted JPD who advised they have emergency services enroute. No further action taken at this time.
- Medical Calls: 1
- Canine Calls: 0
- Traffic Stops: 0