- 0012: A resident of an apartment on Main St. reported loud music. A HBPD officer responded and spoke with the subject who agreed to turn their music down.
- 1120: A resident of Mud Bay Rd. requested HVFD assistance with removing their pet bird from its perch approximately 40ft in a tree. The HVFD responded and removed the bird from the tree.
- 1129: A Main St. hotel employee turned in property belonging to a guest left in a room when the guest checked out. The property owner was advised and claimed their property from the HBPD.
- 1545: A resident of Piedad Rd. accidently dialed 911, dispatch determined there was no emergency. No further action taken by HBPD.
- 1615: A Haines resident reported locating what was believed to be human remains near the Chilkat Dock. A HBPD officer responded to the scene and determined the remains to be that of a bear.
- 1713: An anonymous complainant reported an unknown male sitting in their van at Tlingit Park who seemed to be watching the children play. The complainant requested officer response. A HBPD officer responded and the male left the area and further advised he was leaving town. No further action was taken at that time.
- Medical Calls: 0
- Canine Calls: 1
- Traffic Stops: 0