Posted On Mar 16 2016
- 0220: A local man called to report his external alarm at his residence going off and requested an officer to do a security check on the area. Dispatch advised a HBPD officer who did a security check on the area.
- 1117: A local woman called to request a document disclosing her mother’s criminal history. Dispatch advised a HBPD officer.
- 1318: Dispatch received a hang-up 911 call. Dispatch was able to ring the number back and the man stated that he was able to speak freely and there was no emergence.
- 1731: Anonymous called to request how to have someone stop calling or texting them. Dispatch advised the caller to block the number or contact the court for a protective order. Dispatch advised a HBPD officer.
- 2013: A local woman called to report losing her wallet.
- Medical Calls: 1