Posted On May 12 2016
- 1015: The tenant of an apartment complex on Young Rd. reported the theft of a lawn mower.
- 1128: The manager of a business on Main St. reported the theft of approximately 20-25 pallets from their business.
- 1410: A resident in the Highland Estates requested HVFD respond to inspect his large brush pile. HVFD responded.
- 1550: A Haines resident reported a vehicle turned from 3rd onto the Haines Highway without using a turn signal, the complainant then walked away without providing any other identifiable markers on the vehicle.
- 1610: A Haines resident reported losing a wallet in the Haines area.
- 1800: The owner of a business on Old Haines Highway requested a police car park on their property. HBPD officer advised he would speak with the business owner.
- 1915: Dispatch received an alarm warning of a condition at a Pump Station. Dispatch advised Water and Sewer personnel who handled the situation.
- Medical Calls: 3
- Canine Calls: 2
- Traffic Stops: 0