Posted On Jun 02 2016
- 0900: A Haines resident contacted the HBPD and was referred to the Haines court for a civil matter.
- 1020: A Haines resident reported a green pickup truck driving erratically on 3rd AST responded to the area and was unable to locate a vehicle matching the description provided.
- 1050: An employee of Community Waste Solutions reported a SUV was driving recklessly through their lot on FAA Rd. HBPD officers were notified.
- 1230: HBPD dispatch received the report of a transient male yelling and screaming near on Front St. HBPD officer were notified.
- 1330: HBPD dispatch received an additional report of the same male subject displaying the same characteristics on 3rd
- 1600: A Haines resident requested a welfare check on a male subject lying in the grass on 2nd Avenue, a HBPD officer responded and concluded the subject did not have cause for police or medical assistance.
- 1700: A resident of Small Tracts Rd. reported another resident is blocking an easement.
- 1730: A stalking order was received by the Haines Court to be served on a Haines male resident, the petitioner is also a Haines resident.
- 1900: A Haines resident reported a vehicle parked in the handicapped zone without proper documentation. A HBPD officer responded and advised the driver to remove the vehicle.
- 1930: A Haines male resident was served a civil packet issued by the Haines Court system.
- 2255: A resident of Lutak Rd. requested police assistance for a male in the area acting suspiciously. A HBPD officer responded to the area and concluded the homeowner to be home with no need of police assistance.
- 2350: Dispatch received two automated ring in alarms advising of a condition at a pump station in the Haines area. Water and Sewer personnel were advised and responded.
- Medical Calls: 1
- Canine Calls: 0
- Traffic Stops: 0