Posted On Jun 01 2016
- 0143: HPBD assisted a female who reported that a disorderly male would not leave her residence.
- 0841: A caller reported a theft of items from the back of her pick-up truck. HBPD will meet with the caller.
- 1123: A female dialed 911 to report that she was having custody trouble. She was advised that it is a civil matter to be settled by the municipal court.
- 1324: A caller requested an officer respond to her residence because someone had tried to get into her apartment. HBPD responded; the report was unfounded.
- 1440: A bus driver reported a vehicle was parked in the shuttle bus parking on 3rd. Ave. HBPD responded, vehicle was gone on arrival.
- 1501: A caller reported a male near 2nd & Haines Hwy. was walking in the middle of the road yelling & causing cars to swerve around him. HBPD responded; male was gone on arrival.
- 1533: A caller reported a hit & run accident that he believed happened 4 days ago.
- Medical Calls: 4
- Canine Calls: 0
- Traffic Stops: 0