Posted On May 24 2016
- 1030: A caller reported a large oil spill in front of Picture Point. The Harbormaster responded and advised it was algae.
- 1045: A caller reported a neighbor playing loud music. HBPD made contact with the neighbor, who agreed to turn the music down.
- 1059: A pedestrian reported being struck in the head by a glass bottle that was thrown from a vehicle at 6 mile Haines Hwy. A passerby transported the pedestrian to the clinic and Alaska State Troopers were advised.
- 1528: A caller reported a male in Tlingit Park screaming and yelling. HBPD made contact with the individual.
- 1621: An accidental 911 call was received from a who stated caller their phone was disconnected and they only use it to play games. The caller was advised to remove the SIM card from the phone.
- 1639: A caller requested for an Officer to speak with a juvenile dog owner who was allowing his dog to follow behind his bicycle. HBPD was unable to make contact.
- 1823: An anonymous caller reported noise from helicopters in the Mosquito Lake area.
- 1831: A caller reported a driver speeding and driving recklessly on FAA Rd. and Mt. Riley Rd. Officer advised.
- 1514: Civil paperwork for small claims court was served on a Haines resident.
- 1422: A pedestrian reported a speeding vehicle cut a corner and almost ran over his dog. Officer advised.
- Medical Calls: 2
- Canine Calls: 1
- Traffic Stops: 0