- 1122: A 20 day protective order was served on a Haines resident.
- 1125: A caller requested a welfare check on a Haines resident. Caller was advised HBPD was just in contact.
- 1141: A health care provider requested a welfare check on the same resident as the previous caller.
- 1257: A business employee reported a male sitting at a picnic table yelling & throwing food at ravens. HBPD made contact with the male.
- 1344: A caller requested a welfare check on the occupants of a neighboring apartment. HBPD responded, the caller, who was intoxicated, was arrested for Violating Conditions of Release. Carl Taylor , 74 of Haines was lodged in the Haines Rural Jail Facility.
- Medical Calls: 3
- Canine Calls: 0
- Traffic Stops: 0