Posted On Jun 07 2016
- 0130: A HBPD officer spoke with an intoxicated male on Front St. who was attempting to find a place to stay for the night.
- 0155: A HBPD officer observed a property in the Fort Seward area unsecured, HBPD was unable to contact a responsible party. The officer conducted a security check of the establishment concluded the building was free of vagrants and noticeable damage and secured the establishment. No further action taken.
- 0910: Dispatch received a 911 call, upon dialing the number back dispatch was able to determine no medical or police assistance necessary. No further action was taken.
- 0935: HVFD personnel responded to a large burn pile for approval or denial. The burn was approved and no further action was taken.
- 1100: HBPD dispatch served a summons on a Haines male resident without incident at the HBPD.
- 1400: HBPD dispatch received a 911 call with no sounds of a disturbance. Dispatch was unable to conduct follow up call to complainant. No further action was taken.
- 1900: HBPD dispatch received a 911 call with an apparent normal conversation heard. Dispatch dialed the number back and spoke with a male complainant who stated there was no medical or police emergency. No further action was taken.
- 2215: A Haines female resident reported an argument occurring near the Old Haines Highway. HBPD officers advised.
- Medical Calls: 0
- Canine Calls: 0
- Traffic Stops: 0