- 1145: A Haines resident requested extra patrols for a residence on 3rd avenue that is currently empty.
- 1200: The owner of a building on 2nd avenue reported a transient using their building to sleep at night. Officers advised.
- 1500: HBPD received a civil packet to be served on Haines resident.
- 1550: A Haines resident reported a moose with two calves are in the woods near Fair Dr. AST and an HBPD officer were notified, no further action taken at this time.
- 1600: A resident of 3rd avenue reported the theft of a snowmobile worth approximately $14,000, a HBPD officer was notified.
- 1600: A resident of Union St. requested the services of HARK. HARK notified.
- Medical Calls: 3
- Canine Calls: 1
- Traffic Stops: 0