- 0650: A Haines resident reported a cow moose gave birth near the roadside at approximately 9 mile on the Haines Highway. Dispatch advised AST.
- 1150: A Haines resident reported receiving a fraudulent IRS call stating they would issue an arrest warrant if money was not paid.
- 1735: Haines pool personnel reported an unknown person broke a window at the pool. Officer advised.
- 1750: A Haines resident reported a male yelling at passersby along Front St. A officer responded and issued a verbal warning to the male for disorderly conduct.
- 2100: A business owner on 3rd avenue reported a male in a Dodge pickup truck indecently expose himself to urinate on the property of the complainant. The driver of the truck then got back into his truck and drove down 3rd A officer responded and patrolled the area and was unable to locate a vehicle matching the description given.
- Medical Calls: 1
- Canine Calls: 0
- Traffic Stops: 0