- 0816: An assault of a student by another student was reported by the Haines school staff. HBPD Officer responded and met with all parties involved.
- 1048: A caller reported a telephone fraud attempt. The caller was advised if the calls continue to retrieve the number and have it blocked by the phone company.
- 1511: A Mosquito Lake resident reported a DV situation. Advice given and referral to AST.
- 1526: A domestic violence protective order was received to be served on a Mosquito Lake resident.
- Medical Calls: 2
- Canine Calls: 1
- Traffic Stops: 4- Resulting in citations for expired registration and failure to carry proof of insurance.