Posted On Jun 11 2016
- 0049: A caller reported a strange man entered her apartment, but he left when she confronted him. HBPD responded and performed a thorough search of the area, but were unable to locate the intruder. Case initiated for burglary I.
- 0100: Several alarms were received throughout the night from the water treatment plant. Public Works was advised.
- 0121: Officers reported an unsecured business with lights left on in the Fort Seward area. Dispatch was unable to contact a business responsible, officer secured the building.
- 0731: A caller reported seeing an injured whale towards the Battery Point area, then called back to state she was mistaken, it was a boat.
- 0905: A caller reported a trespasser at a business, and then called back to report that he was not there anymore.
- 1737: A caller reported a dead raven. No action taken.
- 1857: A caller reported a suspicious vehicle near the water treatment plant. Incident was documented.
- 1834: An anonymous report of a minor consuming alcohol resulted in a citation being issued.
- 0824: A business employee reported phone lines outside the business had been cut during the night. HBPD investigated.
- 2202: A resident of Mathias Rd. reported a vehicle was dragging a large metal bar down the road, which was making a loud noise. HBPD responded and issued a warning for the noise.
- Medical Calls: 0
- Canine Calls: 1
- Traffic Stops: 0