Posted On Apr 02 2016
- 0022: A business employee reported a person was trespassing by parking in their parking lot. The person was actually in the parking lot of the bordering property.
- 1100: A business reported that a vehicle had been parked in front of his business on Main St. overnight exceeding the parking time limit. Vehicle was moved.
- 1715: A realtor reported tenants were removing appliances and equipment from a rental illegally. HBPD contacted the owner of the rental.
- 2041: Multiple callers reported fireworks exploding in the downtown area. HBPD responded and advised the responsible parties of the Borough ordinance prohibiting fireworks in the Haines town site area.
- 2242: A Haines resident calling from Skagway, requested a welfare check on a former domestic partner and their child. HBPD responded and advised they were okay.
- Medical Calls: 3
- Canine Calls: 2
- Traffic Stops: 1