Posted On Mar 11 2016
- 0837: An HBPD Officer advised dispatch of a stolen Handicap Parking Permit that was stolen out of a local woman’s car.
- 1228: Dispatch received a hang-up 911 call with no caller ID. Dispatch was unable to dial the number back due to no record of the last incoming number.
- 1455: A local woman came into the police department to report a large pile of bottles and cans on Beach Rd. Dispatch advised a HBPD officer.
- 1652: A local man reported that some equipment was missing from some planes at the airport. Dispatch advised a HBPD officer who responded.
- 1639: A local man reported someone burning trash in their woodstove on Deishu Dr. Dispatch advised HVFD.
- 1952: A local man called to report someone stealing his marijuana pipe from his residence. Officer advised and responded, spoke with all parties involved..
- Medical Calls: 0
- Canine Calls: 1
- Traffic Stops: 1