Posted On Jun 03 2016
- 1250: Dispatch received a report of a vehicle parked on the sidewalk on 3rd HBPD officers responded and were unable to locate a vehicle matching the description provided.
- Dispatch received an accidental 911 dial from a business on Main St. HBPD officers were advised.
- 1815: Dispatch received a protective order to be served on a Haines resident the petitioner is not a Haines resident. The order was served on the respondent by a HBPD officer at the department.
- 1850: HBPD officers responded to the report of a mentally unstable person on 3rd The subject was advised per the property owner they were trespassed from the property for the foreseeable future. The subject left without incident.
- 2040: HBPD officers responded to a residence on Main St. for a civil matter. HBPD officers determined no police or medical assistance was needed and no further action was taken.
- Medical Calls: 1
- Canine Calls: 0
- Traffic Stops: 0