- 0950: A caller reported a neighbor of his sister had thrown several bags of trash into her yard. HBPD responded and advised the neighbor to clean up the trash.
- 0130: A caller reported a very large burning brush pile was smoking up the whole area. The Fire Dept. was notified.
- 1349: A grocery store customer reported he was short changed. The store manager was advised of the complaint.
- 1511: A tenant reported his landlord was trespassing by entering his resident while he was not home. Officer spoke with both parties.
- 1626: A juvenile requested that an intoxicated adult be removed from her residence. HPBD responded and transported the intoxicated individual to their own residence.
- 1748: A caller reported there was a vehicle parked in the middle of his driveway and no one was around. HBPD responded, but the vehicle had already been moved.
- Medical Calls: 1
- Canine Calls: 1
- Traffic Stops: 2, resulting in one citation for speed.