KHNS is excited to introduce a new KHNS Weekend Program Lineup starting Sunday, May 29th!
You can check out (and print!) a new Program Guide here: KHNS Program Guide Summer 2016
Some updates to the KHNS weekend include:
- Follow local host Carol Mitchell (and her spirit animals!) to a groovy, new nighttime spot for Terra Incognita: 8-10pm on Sundays, right after Good Vibes
- The perfect upbeat soundtrack for your afternoon errands and chores, Putumayo World Music Hour airs at 2pm Sundays
- Enjoy Radiolab with your Sunday afternoon, airing at 3pm Sundays
- By listener request, a second weekly broadcast of Marketplace airs Fridays at 7pm
- Left, Right, and Center airs Fridays at 7:30pm, right when it’s piping hot!
If you have any questions or feedback on the new schedule, please contact Program Director Janine Allen by e-mailing pd(@)khns.org, or by calling 766-2020 or 983-2853.